Remove Collections Pages from Debut Theme

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi there,

I'm setting up a single product shop using the Debut theme as it's my first shopify store, and I want to remove/delete or disable the 'Collections Pages' and 'Collections lists' pages as they are not required.

I tried the Pages section but there isn't a list, perhaps as they are prebuilt in to the theme.  

I'm guessing I may have to delete the code?

Any ideas?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
727 99 130

Hello, @jlukaszczyk 

I have a suggestion to please don't delete anything because in the future you will use this, so please just comment code.
second, the thing you have deleted code first creates duplicate theme after you will delete template file 
If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi KetanKumar,

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately I have already deleted some sections from the code so I will have to reinstall the theme and start from fresh.  Luckily I've not done much work on it as I was only playing around with it.  

Also, can I ask what makes you think I will need the collections section of the site later on?  I only plan to sell one product on this page.  It's completed focussed towards this one product so no room to expend the catalogue.

Regards

Jan

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
727 99 130

Hello, @jlukaszczyk 

yes, just remove section don't delete if you have any issue.
If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
Hi,

Actually I've realised I like a different theme, the Narativetheme, however
I prefer the Product Page in the Debut theme. Do you know if it is possible
to just copy the code straight over from one theme to the other?
0 Likes