Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

shutterstock_2051802836.jpg

Shopify Community Webinar | SEO for Shopify Store Success

Join us March 26th for the SEO for Shopify Store Success webinar where we will demonstrate some simple SEO (Search Engine Optimization) tactics to improve your Shopify stores organic reach. This webinar is designed to equip ...

Learn more
Image 1 - Sidebar 16_9.png

New Shopify Academy Certifications On Headless

Harness the power of headless at Shopify and build your skills today as a theme developer, business consultant, or developer.

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hello everyone, I hope you are having a great day! We are running sales on our website www.cringe.bg for specific variants (usually specific sizes, fo...
Author Avatar
Hello everyone, I hope you are having a great day!Under the hero of the home page of my website www.cringe.bg is a "featured collection" section with ...
Author Avatar
Hello! I would like to know if it is possible to get the translated product title somehow in Flow. I have used Get product data and for each I would l...
Author Avatar
Hi !I want to know is there any way that i can register a webhook that will trigger when someone submit the form on contact us page I want that data o...
Author Avatar
I am reaching out with a query regarding payouts for my business, My licence is in the USA and operates primarily through Shopify.we are exploring the...
Author Avatar
In shopify https://www.guavaandgold.com/ I have used "Debut theme".I need to update with the latest version of theme with shopify 2.0.But issue happen...
Author Avatar
I use discountCodeAppCreate to generate a discount code, when the customer adjusts the number of products in the cart (say the number of products in t...
Author Avatar
Hi, For product images in collection page, I want to reduce the image size ( to 80%) and padding (custom top, bottom), for desktop and mobile. Can any...
Author Avatar
pls anyone who can help me to achive this, i want to make my whole website sliders clickable, right there is option of button only. and second i want ...
Author Avatar
I would like to implement time-limited sales validation in checkout using shopify function. I need to use product metafields to store the dateTime obj...
Author Avatar
Hi, We're implementing our credit card payment app with 3DS, and the 3DS authenticate may takes long time and Shopify will start retry the payment bef...
Author Avatar
Good evening,I'm part of a team working with a third-party fulfillment company, which handles order fulfillment for various clients. One of our client...
Author Avatar
Hey Shopify enthusiasts! I'm the developer behind Embed, a cutting-edge service designed to seamlessly integrate AI chatbots into your Shopify store w...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi everybody,I'd like to reduce the Space 1 to the size of Space 2Please check my url: https://189ee3-2.myshopify.com/?_ab=0&_fd=0&_sc=1 Thank you!
Author Avatar
Hi Everyone,I need your help.I'm using IRA theme, i want infinity scroll on my collection page instead of Page 2,3 buttons.This is my collection page ...
Author Avatar
Theme: Sense 13.0.1 I would like to arrange the blog posts on my main page from columns to rows.I including 2 pics for reference. Pic #1 - Column styl...
Author Avatar
Hi, I tested website speed by page speed insight, the result shows that LCP is 11s due to the H2 headings. How can I optimize the code? I am using Mi...
Author Avatar
Hello, i am wanting to change the colour of the inventory status. It currently displays green for items in stock , orange for item 4-2 items and orang...
Author Avatar
The Hamburger lines are not showing up on mobile view for spruceststudio.com BUT if you click the blank space where the lines should be, the menu pops...
Author Avatar
Hello, I am experiencing an issue with my product card text only on mobile view where the text is over lapping. Can someone please share the code to ...