Remove 'Proceed to Checkout' from mini-cart?

biotechstore
Tourist
8 0 1

Can anyone guide me in how to remove the 'Proceed to checkout' button from the mini-cart? I am using Cart attributes to allow my customers to add a purchase order number before they checkout so i need to force everyone to the cart page prior to going to checkout. I have not been able to locate how to remove that from the mini-cart. I have a screen shot to clarify what I am trying to do. 

This is our store (in development) 

https://mdbioproducts.myshopify.com/

password is mdb

I would be grateful for any assistance!

Thank you

Screen Shot 2021-06-29 at 5.28.49 PM.png

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7318 1728 2305

@biotechstore 

I checked the same product but I couldn't add it to the cart. When I click add to cart or try to purchase it show me a form to fill up.

Let me know how I can add the product to the cart to show the above page.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
biotechstore
Tourist
8 0 1

Thank you for checking! I have code that shows different checkout and pricing options for international - so if you are seeing the order form instead of the eCommerce functions I assume you are in a country that we have applied this setting to. I appreciate your willingness to help though!

0 Likes