Remove Product Customizer Code

Tourist
26 0 1

Hi there,

So I recently added Bold Product Options app to my store. Before adding Bold I had the Product Customizer app by customify and will need to safely remove their code from my theme to avoid any problems with the current Bold code.

If any of you know how to do this safely I can give you access to our backend site. I tried contacting Customify, but have not gotten word from them yet. 

This will be a huge help, for sometimes when I go to our products there are the product options from Bold (which is good) but then also the old product options from Product Customizer (which we don't want!)

Thank you all and I hope to hear back from someone soon (:

website www.vipgolfawards.com (pw: VIP123)

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
91 8 15

Hey, @Jakehardin21 

Thanks for reaching out! Were you able to get in touch with the Customify app team? I took a look at one of your custom products and it appears it has been fixed on my end. If there is a product that is still giving you an issue I'd love to know.

With that said, when it comes to third-party app code removal, it would need to be performed by the support team of the app developers. They would have the insight and knowledge of their code to safely remove it from your store without creating additional complications. You can reach out to the support team of any app from the app listing in our Shopify app store.  

Let me know if there is anything else you need from us!

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Tourist
26 0 1

@Dirk Thanks for the reply but sadly I have not heard back from Customify. The thing is sometimes when you click on a product on our store the product variants from the product customizer app will show up under the new ones I have with bold. Once you refresh the page it goes back to normal, but nonetheless still concerning.

If there is anything else I can do please let me know and I'll keep contacting customify and try to get them to help.

Thanks again

0 Likes