Remove Quantity from a product

Solved
Bo
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1680 175 489

Hey there, @CoolErin 

That would be a completely different tutorial, I would recommend posting your request as a new post here in our design forum to get help. 

All the Best,

Bo 

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
allos111
Tourist
4 0 1

Hey Bo, i have a concerning regarding the quantity selector and i am using the Brooklyn theme as well. For my case i wanna remove it completely from the cart page as my services consist of offering guided private tours this implies that prices are related to the number of travellers so the quantity selector in the cart is simply confusing.

illustration.png

0 Likes
bancuverperu
1 0 0

hi there, you say at the end :

"Now that you have made this change to the code itself you can go ahead and select that template for your product."

¿how can i select that template after doing all of this?

thanks

0 Likes
Bo
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1680 175 489

Hey there, @allos111 

That is a really great question, it is however a great deal more complicated as it requires a lot of delicate removal of CSS and javascript. I would recommend getting in touch with our support team directly regarding this so that they can escalate it to our themes team. If you go to this page and click Contact Support you will be prompted to either login or continue without a store. Once you have selected an option you will be asked to ask about a topic. Search for your query and relevant help docs will appear as well as the option to proceed to contact the support team. 

All the Best,

Bo

Bo
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1680 175 489

Hey there, @bancuverperu 

Once an alternate template exists, a new drop-down menu will appear in the relevant template option in the Shopify admin. This will allow you to select which template you would like applied to the collection, page, or product. Shopify will use the base template by default so you won’t need to change every existing item—just the ones you wish to be rendered with the new alternate template.

shopify alternate templates: template suffix

Let me know how this goes and if there is anything else I can assist you with, I'm happy to help!

All the Best,

Bo

MaisieR
2 0 0

Hi Bo!

We are currently using the Pipeline theme for our store.

We don't that many lines under our product.liquid section.

Can you please advise on how to proceed with removing the quantity option from one specific product page in our theme?

Thanks!

0 Likes
Bo
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1680 175 489

Hey there, @MaisieR 

As Pipeline is not a Shopify Supported theme I would not have the relevant tools or knowledge to help you with this. I would have to recommend that you reach out to the developers of Prestige. This theme is designed and supported by Groupthought. You can contact their support team here.

All the Best,

Bo

0 Likes
HimanshuTangri
1 0 0

Hello,

I have a promotional products website where I'm trying to do fixed quantity pricing using varients option as quantity, but the default one is still there and it's confusing for customers.

So please tell how can I remove the quantity selector that comes in theme by default in debut theme just for one particular collection of products?

The link is below for your reference.

Thank you,

Himanshu 

https://www.kleanhut.com/products/french-press-selkirk-set?_pos=1&_psq=french%20p&_ss=e&_v=1.0

Image.PNG

0 Likes
deetoni
9 0 0

Hi Bo,

I am using the Mobilia theme, and wanting to do the same.  Is the coding different for Mobilia?

Many thanks,

0 Likes
Bo
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1680 175 489

Hey there, @deetoni 

Yes, each and every theme would be coded differently. Mobilia is a third-party theme which you can get support for here.

All the Best,

Bo 

0 Likes