Solved

Can I remove my store name from product titles in Debut theme?

thsuk
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi,

I'm currently using the Debut theme, I'm having problems removing my store name from my products.

Underneath my product title, my store name comes up, and on my product page, my store name also comes up underneath my product title.

Can someone show me how I remove my store name from both of these scenarios.

Thanks alot.

Kind Regards,

Rahima

Accepted Solution (1)
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3693

This is an accepted solution.

@thsuk 

You need to disable the vendor from the customizer. Please check the following screenshot.

Goto Online store-> Themes -> Click on Customize -> Select collection page -> disable vendor

collection-page-vendor.jpg

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

ZestardTech
Shopify Expert
5393 970 1291

Hello There, 

By default there is no such functionality where the store name is shown below the products name so you will need to check your code that by mistake it has been added to the code. 

Also, kindly share your URL so that we can take a look at it to assist you further.

Want to modify or develop new app, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: support@zestard.com
Shopify Apps URL :- https://apps.shopify.com/partners/zestard-technologies
Custom Modifications Into Shopify Theme | Shopify Private App | SEO & Digital Marketing
thsuk
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, I haven't amended the code to add this so I'm not sure what to do.

Here is a link to my website: https://thehighstreetstore.com/

Thanks for the help.

Kind Regards,

Rahima

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3693

This is an accepted solution.

@thsuk 

You need to disable the vendor from the customizer. Please check the following screenshot.

Goto Online store-> Themes -> Click on Customize -> Select collection page -> disable vendor

collection-page-vendor.jpg

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
thsuk
Tourist
4 0 1

HI,

Thanks for the help, All done now.

Kind Regards,

Rahima