Remove Tax Included on Venture Theme

Solved
CardEmpire
2 0 0

Hi!

I have unchecked "Charge tax on this product" however on all product pages it says "Tax included": https://cardempire.shop/products/pokemon-shining-fates-pikachu-v-collection-box

How do I remove this? I am using the Venture Theme. 

Appreciate the help in advance.

0 Likes
Finley
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
194 23 25

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @CardEmpire!

This is Finley from the Social Care team at Shopify. Thanks for reaching out!

I checked the example link you provided, and this is certainly something you can either edit or remove. To do so, you can head over to your theme's Language editor from your Shopify admin > Online store > Themes > Actions > Edit languages like so:

21-01-3quvq-dgbeq.

Once you're in the language editor, you'll want to navigate to the Products tab and then search for tax included:

21-01-mi54w-9wfhn.

21-01-fplmf-r0qqv.

Edit or remove the wording as you'd like, and be sure to click the "save" button afterward.

Voilà! That should solve your issue, but please let me know if I can clarify anything further.

Alongside this edit, I recommend checking out the different tabs in the language editor. If you'd like, you can change some wording on your store to suit your brand better! For example, some merchants tweak the "Page not found" error message to something funny or on-brand in the 404 section under the General tab

Keeping a consistent brand voice is a point in one of our articles on creating a brand style guide, which you may be interested in reading.

I hope you're having a great day!

Finley | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes