Remove Top Border and Padding in Brooklyn Theme Pages

Solved
4 0 0

Hello,

I'd like to remove the border and top padding between the Top Navigation & Page Content in the Brooklyn theme.

In the timber.scss.liquid coding, I have pasted the following which has reduced the spacing between the navigation and above the border. However, there is still plenty of space below the border and content. 

@media screen and (min-width: 769px) {
.main-content {
padding-top:0px;
}
}

This affects all my pages. Ideally I would like reduce the padding between border and content below, as well as remove this border altogether. Image with red arrow indicating area to adjust. Can someone please advise? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
199 38 46

Hello @GIREGGIA,

Find

<h2 style="text-align: center; user-select: auto;
"><strong style="user-select: auto;">CASTING LIGHT ON PLANT BASED FIBERS, ANCESTRAL CRAFTS, AND SENSUAL SILHOUETTES; SUIT OF LIGHTS TELLS A NEW STORY FOR SLOW FASHION AND THE FEMININE IDENTITY.</strong></h2>

Replace this

<h2 style="text-align: center; user-select: auto;
margin:0px;"><strong style="user-select: auto;">CASTING LIGHT ON PLANT BASED FIBERS, ANCESTRAL CRAFTS, AND SENSUAL SILHOUETTES; SUIT OF LIGHTS TELLS A NEW STORY FOR SLOW FASHION AND THE FEMININE IDENTITY.</strong></h2> 

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Thanks! That seems to work for that page, however there is still some spacing & border remains.

This seems to be tied to the css coding for the Brooklyn theme and haven't been able to adjust from other discussion threads. I'd like to remove the border and adjust padding for all pages. "Privacy", "Shipping", etc. Any ideas?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
199 38 46

Hello @GIREGGIA,

Add this code in your theme.css

header.section-header {
display: none;
}

0 Likes
Highlighted