Solved

Remove a collection from "all collections"

Raidzor
Visitor
1 0 0

So I have created a "Best products" collection to show up on my homepage, but that "Best products" collection is also showing up in the page I have set up, where all collections are visible. Is there a way for me to make that collection show up on the homepage, but not make it show up in the "all collections" page?

If not, can I just make a list of featured products to add to the homepage, without actually creating a collection?

If you want to take a look, here's the link: https://neklassik.myshopify.com/ (password: neklassik)

Accepted Solution (1)

Helen
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1425 174 285

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @Raidzor. Welcome to the Community, and thanks for starting this topic. Yes, there is a way to do this! And you can achieve it by creating a customized template that allows you to assign only the collections that you would like to show on a specific page (ie. all of your collections except for “Best products”).

If you are comfortable with coding, you can make this customization yourself by following the steps in the tutorial Feature a subset of collections on a page. However if you would prefer assistance with it, and you are using a free Shopify-made theme, our Theme department may be able to help. Please login to your account through the Shopify Help Center and connect with a Support Advisor via live chat, phone callback or email. The Advisor will check your design time eligibility, and escalate your customization request to the Theme department for you.

If you’re using a third party theme and would like assistance with this customization, please visit the Experts Marketplace to hire a Shopify Expert. They’ll be more than happy to implement it for you. 

Good luck! Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. I’m here to help.

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

Helen
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1425 174 285

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @Raidzor. Welcome to the Community, and thanks for starting this topic. Yes, there is a way to do this! And you can achieve it by creating a customized template that allows you to assign only the collections that you would like to show on a specific page (ie. all of your collections except for “Best products”).

If you are comfortable with coding, you can make this customization yourself by following the steps in the tutorial Feature a subset of collections on a page. However if you would prefer assistance with it, and you are using a free Shopify-made theme, our Theme department may be able to help. Please login to your account through the Shopify Help Center and connect with a Support Advisor via live chat, phone callback or email. The Advisor will check your design time eligibility, and escalate your customization request to the Theme department for you.

If you’re using a third party theme and would like assistance with this customization, please visit the Experts Marketplace to hire a Shopify Expert. They’ll be more than happy to implement it for you. 

Good luck! Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. I’m here to help.

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.