Remove all Items from cart with same SKU on button click

Jo3
Tourist
10 0 3

Hi Everyone, This is my first post to the forum as im a new user of shopify :) I have recieved great assistance from other threads on other issues but this seems to be the first one i cant find much info on...

I have set up my store to include bundles and i have this side of things sorted!!  

My only issue with this is the bundle is at a discounted price so these prices are only valid if all 3 items are in the cart. I have a solve for qty as for bundled items i have managed to remove the qty selector in the cart for these items only, but the next step i want to add is ::

**if a user goes to remove 1 of the bundle items from the cart all 3 items of the bundle will be removed**

This would stop people from purchasing the bundle then removing 2 items to recieve the discounted price

My logic is if a user clicks the remove button on a bundle product (which i have isolated this button to only show on bundled items) it would simultaniously remove all items with the same SKU. meaning all 3 bundles items would be removed.

How would i go about achieving this? or any alternative method would be very much appreciated.

My store has been built on top of the debut theme. 

0 Likes
Jo3
Tourist
10 0 3

Atatched is an image of how the cart displays... Im wanting to remove all 3 items marked "Bundled Items" when either one of the buttons (Remove Eintire Bundle) is clicked.

0 Likes
Dhara_Prajapati
Shopify Partner
9 0 0

Hello Jo,

I have same issue. How you achieve it? Have you any solutions for it?

0 Likes
dev22
12 0 0

Running into this as well. Anyone achieved this functionality that can provide what they did? 

Thanks!

0 Likes