Remove border around image

Excursionist
36 0 31

Hi Jason,

OMG!! Thank you so much! The number fit in the circle perfectly. :) Btw, how can i add in a "View All" link too?  =X

Sorry for the numerous questions & thanks.

0 Likes
Tourist
40 0 1

Gwen, if you want any more help you're going to have to send Jason a free coach bag for his significant other.

Significant others love coach bags.

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
9746 86 1493

@Tyler - who doesn't love a free bag! Forum members are here to help - the bonus is seeing another store owner (hopefully) making a success out of their little corner of the internet. No bags required.

@Gwen -- There is not 'all on one page' option. You'd need to look at building in an infinite scroll system. This would use JavaScript to load up all the other pages and show them on the one page. Shopify can return up to 50 products at a time so if your collection has less than that you can increase the number of items you show per page. It might remove the need for that second page.

★ Winning Partner of the Build a Business competition. ★ http://freakdesign.com.au
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
36 0 31

Hi Jason,

Yup i saw several posts mentioning that too. Or creating another collection will all the products and use the link etc etc.

But anyway, thanks for your help! :)

0 Likes
Excursionist
36 0 31

I just notice that for the Previous & Next, when hover over, there will be a pink rectangle box. How can i remove that?

0 Likes
Excursionist
36 0 31

Managed to solve the above. :)

0 Likes