Remove captcha in contact form

rojorganics
1 0 0

Store URL: https://rojorganic.myshopify.com/

Please help us to remove captcha as soon as possible.

0 Likes
Pallavi
Shopify Expert
2239 370 486

Hello @rojorganics 

By default, the captcha is enabled on your store to help combat bots from mass creating spam customer accounts. At the request of the Account Owner, we can disable the captcha for customer accounts but do have to stress that by doing so, you are leaving your store open to an increased chance of bot accounts.
If you would still like to continue, then you will want to reply to the email I have sent you titled "Shopify Forum Support" with the requested information. With that, your store will be verified, and I can proceed with disabling the captcha feature.

Want to modify or develop new app, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: support@zestard.com
Shopify Apps URL :- https://apps.shopify.com/partners/zestard-technologies
Custom Modifications Into Shopify Theme | Shopify Private App | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Don
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1391 92 190

Hi there @rojorganics!

Don here from Shopify.

Thanks for taking the time to share your query with us here in the Shopify Community.

You can see your options in terms of captchas for your store in the Online store > Preferences menu.

Where this functionality is enabled, you will see the option to enable or disable this for contact and comment forms specifically there.

Can you check this out in your admin to see if you can find this option and set it as per your specific requirements?

Let me know if you need a hand with finding or enabling these settings.

Are you still working towards the launch day for your store?

Have you been selling elsewhere previously or is this an entirely new venture?

In any case, let us know here how we can help out!

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes