Remove collection title from my Shopify home page and from the home of each collection

Solved
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello, 

I would apprecite if anybody can help me to remove the following from my shopify store

I want to remove the collection title on the bottom leftI want to remove the collection title on the bottom leftI want to remove the collection title from the collection products page "living Room"I want to remove the collection title from the collection products page "living Room"I want to remove the collection title from the home pageI want to remove the collection title from the home page

0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @Sanadabuharb,

Can you please share your site url

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

myhomedeveloper.com

0 Likes
Highlighted

@Sanadabuharb,

Add this css at the bottom of

Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

#shopify-section-collection-template>h1.section-header__title {
    display: none;
}
Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes