Remove comma from the price over 1000

Highlighted
3 0 0

Please help!

My shop has RUB currency. I need to remove comma from the prices over 1000 rub because it looks critically incorrect in Russian, e.g. 1,200 rub for someone Russian means 1,2 rub not 1200.

I have "amount_no_decimals" in the currency settings and use { ...| money | remove: ',' } filter everywhere in html, but it only affects prices on the collections pages but not on the product page and not in the cart.

How can I remove the comma?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
5704 0 313

Hi Olga!

I work at Shopify and have implemented a quick fix to your shop just now. I have edited lines 257 and 259 in your theme.liquid file. Have a look there, and you'll understand what I did. Your product pages will be fine now.

I also edited your cart.liquid template to fix amounts on the cart page — using the same Liquid filter you used elsewhere.

I noticed that all links in your main menu list the same drop-downs. Intentional?

Caroline from http://11heavens.com ∴ mllegeorgesand AT gmail DOT com
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thank you so much!!!

yes, links are the same at the moment, I'm using them just as samples, haven't really filled the products section yet.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi Caroline, (or anyone who might know the answer)

We're just launching our store and love Shopify so far!

I'm also interested in removing the comma in my prices over 1000. 1,200 in SEK is the same as 1,2 SEK, therefore this is quite important to us! Could you please give an instruction on how to change this?

Regards,
Seif

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Нужно найти все вхождения вывода сумм. Если у меня сумма выводится как 15,000 руб, а запятая мне эта в хуй не впёрлась, то делаем следующее: находим, например, хрень типа {{ cart.total_price | money }} и меняем её на {{ cart.total_price | money  | replace:',',' ' }} и получаем 15 000 руб. Как вариант...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
4 0 0

Can you explain me on how to do this for product page?

0 Likes