Solved

Remove landing page title from showing - Impulse Theme

pattytiry
Tourist
13 1 3

Hi, I'm about to upgrade my theme to Impulse and noticed that my landing pages are showing its name at the top.  I'm unable to locate how to make it not displayed.  

Any idea

preview of my new theme and 1 of the sample pages. https://pkispfn5p68imh94-26734676.shopifypreview.com/pages/black-color-results

I understand that the word "Home" is actually a navigation button, but the "(Black) Results of your Personality Color Quiz" in both places.  I don't want them shown.

Any ideas? 

8978.png

Accepted Solution (1)
PeanutButter
Shopify Partner
385 67 181

This is an accepted solution.

HI @pattytiry,

that sub-navigation you are talking about, are the page breadcrumbs, which are there to help vertical navigation. If you are sure you want to hide them, you can use this at the end of your theme.css file:

.breadcrumb {
   display: none;
}
Peanut Butter Collective | Shopify Experts
- Was my reply helpful? Please Like and Accept Solution.
- Want to customize and improve your store? Hire us.
- Feel free to contact me us hello@peanutbutter.es

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

DeepCode
Shopify Partner
118 19 24

Hi @pattytiry, you could use HTML inspector to locate the page title. I have a video talking about how to remove elements from the store page, hopefully it is useful to you https://youtu.be/dOjj2zY3A-4

banned
pattytiry
Tourist
13 1 3

Hi, that code didn't work, but I found this code which helped 50% off it.  

.section-header{
}

Now the page title still appears as part of the navigation line ahead of the page contents. 

Question:  What is the code called for the line above the picture - this is like a sub-navigation area.  I don't think I need this or at least, get rid of the current page title.  Just show the word home.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  TIA

D939.png

PeanutButter
Shopify Partner
385 67 181

This is an accepted solution.

HI @pattytiry,

that sub-navigation you are talking about, are the page breadcrumbs, which are there to help vertical navigation. If you are sure you want to hide them, you can use this at the end of your theme.css file:

.breadcrumb {
}
Peanut Butter Collective | Shopify Experts
- Was my reply helpful? Please Like and Accept Solution.
- Want to customize and improve your store? Hire us.
- Feel free to contact me us hello@peanutbutter.es
pattytiry
Tourist
13 1 3

Thank you, that worked!  😀