Remove padding from home page

Solved
Excursionist
55 1 0

Hi, I want to remove the padding off of two sections on my home page so that the images reach the edges of the screen, but keep the padding on the rest of the site.

The sections I want to remove it off are :
The collection (Womens, Mens, Home)
The two images and text sections directly underneath that talk about safe/clean and sustainability.

https://antarayogawear.com.au/password

Passwprd: antara12345

Any suggestions would be appreciated

0 Likes

Hello 

Add this css at bottom of
Online Store-> Themes -> Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

.index-section#shopify-section-1575924577429 {
    margin-bottom: 0px!important;
}
Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Excursionist
55 1 0

@oscprofessional thanks, I still need to remove the padding from the sides without affecting the rest of the page. Any suggestions?

Screen Shot 2019-12-10 at 6.38.30 pm.png

0 Likes

Hello 

Add this css at bottom of
Online Store-> Themes -> Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

.index-section {
    margin: 0!important;
}

From where you want to remove padding please share screenshot.

Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Excursionist
55 1 0

@oscprofessional  the space on the side here. I want the image to take up 50% and the text to take up 50% of the page.
When I remove the padding it affects the navigation padding as well though so I'm not to sure what I need to be targeting.Screen Shot 2019-12-10 at 6.47.30 pm.png

0 Likes

Add this css at the end of same file:

@media only screen and (min-width: 1050px)
{
.feature-row {
     margin: 0!important;
}
}
0 Likes
Excursionist
55 1 0

@oscprofessional  still have spacing issue looks like its coming from the page-width class but if I target this it affects the naviagtion

Screen Shot 2019-12-10 at 6.59.19 pm.pngScreen Shot 2019-12-10 at 6.59.28 pm.png

0 Likes

Hello 

Add this css

div#shopify-section-1575924863016 .page-width {
    max-width: 100%!important;
padding:0px!important; } @media only screen and (min-width: 590px) { div#shopify-section-1575924863016 .page-width { padding: 0px!important; } }
0 Likes
Excursionist
55 1 0

@oscprofessional it's almost there! I just need to remove the margin and the max width and it will look correct. I'm just not sure which class to target.

Screen Shot 2019-12-10 at 7.22.40 pm.pngScreen Shot 2019-12-10 at 7.22.50 pm.png

0 Likes
Excursionist
55 1 0

@oscprofessional  do you have any suggestion please?

0 Likes