Remove "Saved Amount" on Supply Theme

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 0

Hi everyone - I need to remove the "saved amount" that shows only when I search items. I've removed "Show saved amount" from all of my other settings - On my home page, collection & product pages. 

How do I remove the saved amount from showing in the search results? 

My website is thecatstore.co.

0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
211 28 32

Hey, @Kate_0101!

My name is Lilith, I'm on the Social Care team at Shopify.

Thanks for asking this awesome question! It gave me the chance to go back to the Supply theme in my test store and see where the setting is in the editor.

The great news is that I found the setting for you!

Here's how to turn off this setting for search results:

1. Head to Online Store > Themes and click on the Customize button for your Supply theme.

2. Once the Theme Editor opens, you'll see the preview of your site on the right-hand side. Type in a search term in your search field on your site.

3. When the results show up you will see the below options on the left side sections.alt

4. Click on the Search section and uncheck the box that says "Show saved amount".alt

5. Hit Save before you exit the Theme Editor.

Let me know how you do with the information above! I'm happy to answer any questions you think of as you work on your business.

Lilith | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 0

Lilith, 

It worked, thanks so much! :)

...Do you know how I could switch the Crossed Out price to be on the left side in the search results, as well? (Like on the rest of my store.) 

0 Likes