Solved

Remove "Shop Pay" Prompt from Product Details

kaiyacollects
Explorer
47 1 21

Hi,

I would like to remove the prompt asking if the customer would like to use Shop Pay from the product details section.

www.kaiyascollectibles.com

save.png

Thanks!!

Accepted Solutions (2)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

This is an accepted solution.

@kaiyacollects 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/timber.scss.liquid or theme.scss.liquid or theme.css file.

.template-product form#AddToCartForm--product-template {
    display: none;
}

Hope this works.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

View solution in original post

namphan
Shopify Partner
205 31 46

Hi @kaiyacollects,

Please follow the steps:
- Step 1: Go to Online store > Themes > Actions > Edit code.
- Step 2: Go to Assets > timber.scss.liquid and paste this at the bottom of the file:
shopify-payment-terms {
  display: none !important;
}

Shopify Development Service

View solution in original post

Replies 17 (17)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

@kaiyacollects 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/timber.scss.liquid or theme.scss.liquid or theme.css file.

.template-product form#AddToCartForm--product-template {
}

Hope this works.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
kaiyacollects
Explorer
47 1 21

@dmwwebartisan always coming through with the solution. worked like a gem. thanks so much!!

kaiyacollects
Explorer
47 1 21

@dmwwebartisan I just noticed it hides the add to cart button too! any fix?

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

@kaiyacollects 

Oh! sorry, It was my bad. Please remove the previous code and add this new code.

.template-product .shopify-installments__content, .template-product .shopify-installments__learn-more {
}

kaiyacollects
Explorer
47 1 21

Still seems to be showing after using the new code. Any thoughts?

namphan
Shopify Partner
205 31 46

Hi @kaiyacollects,

I find and didn't see the added code, did you add it? https://i.imgur.com/DCvH54E.png 

When you add it, it will work fine.

Hope it helps!

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

@kaiyacollects 

Strange, let me see. Did you add it correctly?

kaiyacollects
Explorer
47 1 21

Copy/Pasted code exactly as is. Even tried adding !important; to the line. 

Added the code to both theme.scss.liquid and timber.scss

Thanks for working with me on this.

SequinSand
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi! Do you happen to have a code for removing the shop pay message only from the home page? I had featured products on my homepage with title, price and add to cart button.. but now the shop pay message also shows. I only want the shop pay message to show on product pages, not on the home page featured section. Can you help me? 🙂

namphan
Shopify Partner
205 31 46

Hi @kaiyacollects,

Please follow the steps:
- Step 1: Go to Online store > Themes > Actions > Edit code.
- Step 2: Go to Assets > timber.scss.liquid and paste this at the bottom of the file:
shopify-payment-terms {
}

kaiyacollects
Explorer
47 1 21

@namphan @dmwwebartisan 

this code did it!

shopify-payment-terms {
}

thanks so much. this community is always so helpful.

namphan
Shopify Partner
205 31 46

Hi @kaiyacollects,

If you need any more information, you can contact me. 🙂

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

@kaiyacollects 

It's great to hear that you fixed it!!

jm-design
Excursionist
25 1 6

Hi. I also want to remove the code, but I want to be able to place it somewhere else with a Liquid block. As you can see I did that and placed it under my Pre-Order Button. But when I place this code within my theme.css it removes it everywhere. Is there anyway I can remove it just below the price, but allow me to still keep it as a liquid block anywhere I want?

Code: 

shopify-payment-terms {
}

tyadams14
Visitor
1 0 0

THANK YOU!!!!!! This is the one that worked for me. Been stressing about this for almost an hour

avfashion78
Visitor
2 0 0

Not working for me

halehmahbod
Excursionist
25 0 10

Not working for me using Debut