Remove "Shop Pay" Prompt from Product Details

Solved
kaiyacollects
Explorer
46 1 20

Hi,

I would like to remove the prompt asking if the customer would like to use Shop Pay from the product details section.

www.kaiyascollectibles.com

save.png

Thanks!!

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7292 1721 2292

This is an accepted solution.

@kaiyacollects 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/timber.scss.liquid or theme.scss.liquid or theme.css file.

.template-product form#AddToCartForm--product-template {
    display: none;
}

Hope this works.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
kaiyacollects
Explorer
46 1 20

@dmwwebartisan always coming through with the solution. worked like a gem. thanks so much!!

kaiyacollects
Explorer
46 1 20

@dmwwebartisan I just noticed it hides the add to cart button too! any fix?

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7292 1721 2292

@kaiyacollects 

Oh! sorry, It was my bad. Please remove the previous code and add this new code.

.template-product .shopify-installments__content, .template-product .shopify-installments__learn-more {
    display: none;
}

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
namphan
Explorer
58 6 14

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @kaiyacollects,

Please follow the steps:
- Step 1: Go to Online store > Themes > Actions > Edit code.
- Step 2: Go to Assets > timber.scss.liquid and paste this at the bottom of the file:
shopify-payment-terms {
  display: none !important;
}

kaiyacollects
Explorer
46 1 20

Still seems to be showing after using the new code. Any thoughts?

namphan
Explorer
58 6 14

Hi @kaiyacollects,

I find and didn't see the added code, did you add it? https://i.imgur.com/DCvH54E.png 

When you add it, it will work fine.

Hope it helps!

0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7292 1721 2292

@kaiyacollects 

Strange, let me see. Did you add it correctly?

kaiyacollects
Explorer
46 1 20

Copy/Pasted code exactly as is. Even tried adding !important; to the line. 

Added the code to both theme.scss.liquid and timber.scss

Thanks for working with me on this.