Remove 'shipping calculated at checkout'

Tourist
22 0 1

Hi,

Im using debut theme and I want to remove the 'shipping calculated at checkout' line from my sliding cart. I am offering worldwide free shipping and I want it to be made apparent in the sliding cart.

How do I do this?

Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted

Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit Language

2020-01-21_14-51.jpg

Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
22 0 1

I have already tried changing this to free shipping but it stills shows up.

@oscprofessional wrote:

Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit Language

2020-01-21_14-51.jpg

0 Likes
Highlighted

@nlim391,

Please share your site url so that I will give you exact solution

0 Likes
Highlighted
Highlighted

Hi,

If you can't change it in "Edit Language", it is probably hardcoded.

But you can still change this. Can you search for a Section or Snippet called "Slide Cart" or something? 

- If you find the coding file, you can search for the word "Calculated" and replace it there. I would recommend to use Shopify's language variables, so you can easily change anything from "Edit Language".

Helping scale-up company to grow by building strong e-commerce websites for brands and retailers.
0 Likes