Remove sticky header option on Debutify theme not working for mobile - How do I fix?

Solved
Highlighted
Excursionist
22 0 1

Hi there. I don't want a sticky header for my website. 

My theme has an option that allows you to tick it on and off, but the problem is that it only removes sticky header for desktop and not mobile when I untick sticky header.

When I visit my site using a mobile device the sticky header is still activated.

Is there any code I can add to my theme that will remove sticky header for mobile too?

Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
98 12 38

This is an accepted solution.

Add this to the bottom of theme.scss.liquid

@media screen and (max-width: 590px) {
.site-header {
    position: relative; 
    }
}
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
22 0 1

You are just awesome... thanks a bunch.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

how do you remove the STICKY/FIXED header on the Debut theme?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello, this code didnt remove the sticky header for me. i was wondering if you knew any other ways or the new fix for this, thanks allot!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @jonathan02,

Please share your site url so that I will give you exact solution

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

Hey can you help me out with mine too, adding that piece of code didn't work for me either, my site URL is www.primoprojector.com

0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 0
Highlighted

@jordior,

Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Asset->theme.scss.liquid->paste bellow code in bottom of file

@media screen and (max-width: 769px) {
#shopify-section-header.header-section {
    position: -webkit-relative;
    position: relative;
}
}
Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

@oscprofessional 

Thanks so much! That worked,

But while i was messing around trying to get it to work I think I messed up my store's currency converter. I'm using the one that is enabled through Debutify and I have multiple currencies enabled through shopify payments, but when i switch the currency on my converter, the price does not change, it just stays as USD. Would you be able to help me out with that?

0 Likes