Remove text "shipping calculated at checkout" in supply theme on Product Page

Tourist
13 0 2

See: https://www.overtheboardwalk.com/collections/couples/products/beast-couples-and-or-gym-hooded-sweats...

Under price there is "shipping calculated at checkout". I want to remove this.

I looked in all LANGUAGES tabs and could not find.

I search in all LIQUID files and did not find reference to this.

In LANGUAGES there is reference to Taxes and Shipping Calculated at checkout. This has no impact on this line.

0 Likes
Astronaut
1081 146 272

It should be somewhere in your product.liquid underneath your product price. You can Ctrl + F and look for "product__policies" <-- That is two underscores. There should be a div with that class name, you can just delete that. Otherwise,  you can add this css code to the bottom of your theme.scss.liquid file:

.product__policies {
    display: none;
}
If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish :D
3 Likes
Tourist
13 0 2

Million Thanks .. adding that line did the trick!

0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 2

Thank you so much!!! none of the other suggested methods on the forum didn't work but yours. Brilliant!

Can you please suggest how to remove "Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout." from the Cart page? 

Thanks

0 Likes
Astronaut
1081 146 272

Can you share your store url and password if password protected? You can send me a personal message if you don't want to post it on the forum, you'll have to enable messaging in your profile though.

If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish :D
0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 2
Hi Ninthony,

thanks for your reply. I have found the solution for that.

Would you be able to help with another issue:

How i can change the text on the checkout buttons.

"Continue to Shipping" and
"Continue to Payment"

I was not able to find this on forum.

Thank you so much!

0 Likes
Excursionist
14 0 0

Hi Nithony, I did this previously on Minimal, but now I am stuck trying to do this on Debut. I want to replace " Shipping calculated at checkout" on my product page to "+FREE SHIPPING". It has to do with changing the code, could you guide me please? Thank you

0 Likes
Excursionist
14 0 0

@ecat wrote:
Hi Ninthony,

thanks for your reply. I have found the solution for that.

Would you be able to help with another issue:

How i can change the text on the checkout buttons.

"Continue to Shipping" and
"Continue to Payment"

I was not able to find this on forum.

Thank you so much!

Hi @ecat , maybe you'll find this helpful: https://outofthesandbox.com/blogs/shopify-theme-blog/customize-shopify-checkout-pages

0 Likes