Highlighted

Hello plimp101,
Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

div#shopify-section-1589205769913 .card-list.grid {
    margin-bottom: 2px;
}
Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
35 0 3

That worked, thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
35 0 3

For the section that says "We make real glass neon lights that burst with energy and color", how do I reduce the distance between the top of the cactus and the bottom of that text?

Also, I'd like to increase the size of the circle image in the section that says "Lightning in a bottle". The crop is good as it is--I just want to make the circle/image bigger. Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello plimp101,
1)To reduce the distance between the top of the cactus and the bottom of that text.

.custom__item.custom__item--1594780146959.small--one-whole.one-whole.align--center {
    margin-bottom: 2px;
}

.custom__item.custom__item--1594682123045-1.small--one-whole.one-whole.align--center {
    margin-top: 2px;
}
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
1 Like
Highlighted

2)To increase the size of the circle image in the section that says "Lightning in a bottle".

@media only screen and (min-width: 750px){
.feature-row__image.feature-row__image--1589150815522.feature-row__image-crop.lazyloaded {
    width: 370px;
    height: 370px;
}
}
Whats app
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
35 0 3

Both of those worked, thank you! How do I tip you? Do you have venmo ?

0 Likes