Removing Grey Overlay from product thumbnail - Venture Theme

saturdaymorning
2 0 1

Hello,

I am attempting to lower the stock level inventory button to sit on top of the image it looks like what is preventing this from happening is the grey overlay that appears when I hover. Is there a code or a change I can make in the code to either make it smaller to get it closer or remove it all together to have the inventory banner sit on the corner of the photo and not on the corner of the gray overlay. 

Example

Mine is the first, what I would like to accomplish is second, any help? Thank you!!! 

Screen Shot 2021-02-16 at 12.11.10 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-02-16 at 12.21.50 AM.png

0 Likes
suyash1
Shopify Partner
2616 273 438

@saturdaymorning - can you please share this product link?

You are welcome to contact me, my email - suyash.patankar@gmail.com
Free Shopify solutions/tutorials on youtube
#1 page builder app on Shopify - for FREE! PageFly
saturdaymorning
2 0 1

App developer for the stock tags lowered them to fit the photos so I no longer need to remove overlay but thank you for your help! 

suyash1
Shopify Partner
2616 273 438

@saturdaymorning - welcome.

You are welcome to contact me, my email - suyash.patankar@gmail.com
Free Shopify solutions/tutorials on youtube
#1 page builder app on Shopify - for FREE! PageFly
0 Likes

Hi,
Please share your store URL with password (If Needed) & Screenshot, So that I will give you proper solution here !

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes