Removing White Space Between Product Images Products & Info

Solved
Tourist
10 1 0

Hi folks!

I am seeking help to eliminate/reduce the white space space between my product images and the info. It shows up inconsistently throughout my site. I'd like to correct this for the products that need to be corrected, in addition ensure the default doesn't do this any time I add a new product. The first two images show the white space incorrectly and the last image shows the correct white space. Thanks in advance for the help!

Incorrect White SpaceIncorrect White SpaceIncorrect White SpaceIncorrect White SpaceCorrect White SpaceCorrect White Space

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
3186 701 847

@roadsideblooms 

Please share your website URL. I will check and provide solution.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Do you need custom changes on store ? Hire me.
Feel free to Contact me on dmw.webartisan@gmail.com
Follow us on Instagram @dmw.webartisan
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

Hello, roadsideblooms

0 Likes
Highlighted
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

Can I have your social media link, please?

Maybe Whatsapp or Facebook, so we can discuss in details

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
3186 701 847

@roadsideblooms 

Thanks for the URL. I will check and get back to you with a solution.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
3186 701 847

@roadsideblooms 

Can you please point out your images that for which white space you are talking about? 

I got space below images or you can say above product description but you're talking about other white spaces also. So if you point out it with a screenshot which space you want to reduce that will be helpful.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 1 0

The problem I'm having is inconsistent white space under the product images and descriptions. In my initial request for help I displayed two different products with inconsistent white space and a product with correct white space. I'm thinking something went wrong when the products migrated over and there is some type of code needed to fix this. But also going forward I need to ensure when new products are added that the white space appears correctly.

Examples of improper white space:

Incorrect White SpaceIncorrect White SpaceIncorrect White SpaceIncorrect White Space

Example of correct white space:

Correct White SpaceCorrect White Space

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
3186 701 847

@roadsideblooms 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.scss.liquid file.

@media only screen and (min-width: 768px){
.product__main-photos .starting-slide img, .product__main-photos .slick-initialized img {max-height: 600px; height: 550px;}
.slick-slider {max-height: 555px;}
}

Let me know if this works.

Thanks! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 1 0

Yes and no. It does help the white space but now the images loaded for different products have changed in sizing in the preview windows.

Examples:

1. https://roadsidebloomsshop.com/collections/delivery/products/seasonal-arrangements-1
  2. https://roadsidebloomsshop.com/collections/non-plant-shop-items/products/boutonniere-1

0 Likes