Removing an Icon and editing a header

Steve1234
4 0 0

So I've got two issues, a green icon that links back to the site, supposedly coded with some Buy-Now in the liquid files but can't find all of it's code to remove it and when I save something it just puts it right back. Green image in link https://prnt.sc/11ze5wi

Secondly, the flake that I hired who is non-existent now to do the initial theme install and setup custom coded the header in some what that it doesn't work off of most of the site colors. Trying to get a decent clean look throughout the site now that I've changed it from a black BG to a white BG, most of the fonts have picked up the color changes and such but not the header. I manually changed the word Home but imagine their should be an easier way for the rest of the links there, also the sub-menu locations are still all on the old formatting and colors and ignore anything I do in the colors customization section other than the outline on the sub drop downs. See link, shows the word Home I manually edited but everything to the right of it is missing unless you mouse over it

https://prnt.sc/11ze6mt

Thank you all for any assistance 

Site URL https://dancerdepot.net 

0 Likes
JHKCreate
Shopify Partner
2490 434 591

Hi @Steve1234 

Welcome to the Shopify Forums!

Let's fix these issues then starting with your header colors. As an instant fix, please add the following code to your theme-config.scss.css file at the end:

span.ss_megamenu_title {
    color: black;
}

h2.title {
    color: black!important;
}

#header > div.header-bottom > div > div > div.right > div.block > div.middle-right.d-none.d-lg-block > div > div > div.phone > div > p {
    color: black;
}

That should take care of the color until you can share the variables that are being used to see why the modifications are not working.

As for the green button, could you share a link of a page that has this button explicitly? 

Cheers

- Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
- Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkcreate.com
Steve1234
4 0 0

Listed it, the sites URL. It's in lower left hand corner on every page in the site. When clicked it just takes us right back to the main page. Some people said it was some sort of buy it now thing but it doesn't work. Several how to's and video's on it's removal but all theme specific and none remove it totally, if I do get rid of most of it and resave the page from any other edit and the code get's reinserted instantly.

0 Likes
Steve1234
4 0 0

Thank you for that first block of code. that worked and shows the main bar now.

https://prnt.sc/11zl7z5

Now to figure out the drop down menu's and text. If you need me to lookup something in the code, let me know. Your help is greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
JHKCreate
Shopify Partner
2490 434 591

Hi @Steve1234 

Clear then, let me provide the solution for both of those shortly. I assume the dropdown needs to have white borders and black text to match the menu above it correct?

Let me know!

- Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
- Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkcreate.com
0 Likes
Steve1234
4 0 0

Confirmed. I've gotten it a bit further but still not getting it to accept the colors desired, on mouseover is now black also, shooting for black on the drop down and BOLD Black on Mouseover

0 Likes
JHKCreate
Shopify Partner
2490 434 591

Add the following code to fix the menu dropdown:

li.ss_megamenu_lv2 {
    border: 0px!important;
}

ul.ss_megamenu_dropdown.dropdown_lv1 {
    border: 0px!important;
}

.main-megamenu ul.nav > li.menu_item_css .ss_megamenu_dropdown li a {