Removing blank space between content with Debut Theme

Tourist
7 0 2

Hi,

I need to remove the blank space between the content in debut theme. I've managed to make the site wider, but not remove the space between all of the content. I'd like it to appear a lot tighter. I've included screenshots below. I'd like the images to meet in the middle and stretch to the side and for my video header to meet at the top under the main navigation.

Thanks!

Screen Shot 2020-11-26 at 3.16.39 pm 1.png   Screen Shot 2020-11-26 at 3.19.05 pm.png

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
3647 813 999

@taylamariea 

Please share your website URL and password if any. I will check and provide a solution here.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Do you need custom changes on store ? Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Do you want drag-and-drop Advanced Shopify Page Builder to customize your pages? check here PageFly App
This will help you grow conversion rate and sales for your e-Commerce business.
0 Likes
Tourist
7 0 2

Hi there!

@dmwwebartisan 

It's www.mtorapparel.com and the password is password

Shopify Partner
3647 813 999

@taylamariea 

For the video to remove top space. You can add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.scss.liquid file.

@media only screen and (min-width: 750px) {
.template-index .main-content {  padding-top: 0px !important; }
}

For the 2 photos below, I will get back to you with a solution. Hope the above works for you.

Thanks! 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Do you need custom changes on store ? Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Do you want drag-and-drop Advanced Shopify Page Builder to customize your pages? check here PageFly App
This will help you grow conversion rate and sales for your e-Commerce business.
Tourist
7 0 2

@dmwwebartisan Thanks so much, that did work for that section. Do you happen to have a solution for the images below as well by chance? 

Thanks again!

0 Likes