Removing '$' icon on cart. Mens Fashion Ties theme

5 0 0

Hi everyone,

I'm using Mens Fashion Ties Theme and I'm having a trouble removing the '$' icon on the price of the products on my drop-down and pop-up cart pages. But on the product, cart and check-out pages, they're totally fine.

SC2.jpgSC3.jpg

I already set the format to AED (since I'm in Dubai) in Currency Formatting but the $ sign is still showing.

SC1.jpg

0 Likes

Hello 

Please share your site url.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
5 0 0

Thank you for your immediate response. Here's the website url.

https://lakolux.com/

0 Likes

To remove $ you need to do customization on js file from where you have added that code for popup.

Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
5 0 0

I didn't add any code. When I installed the theme, it's already there.

0 Likes

You are working on which theme?

0 Likes
5 0 0

It's called Mens Fashion Ties theme. This is the link. https://mens-fashion-ties/

0 Likes