Removing price from product page

dwassner
Tourist
23 0 3

Hello,

I would like to know if the product price can be removed from the product page.

I would still like it to be displayed in the cart and checkout, etc

thank you,

DW

0 Likes
NerdCurator
Shopify Partner
234 47 75

@dwassner Yes it can be removed via CSS or via theme files. Please provide the URL of your store and if it is password protected please share the password too so I can give you a solution. Thanks

Believes in delivering optimizing web solutions | Shopify Partner | Working as a web developer for last 8+ years.
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
Email me: info@nerdcurator.com
0 Likes
dwassner
Tourist
23 0 3

Thank you!

it is wholesaleblocks.com.

There are 5 products, and I would like to remove the price on the current 5, but future products I would like to have the price display as it is.  (In other words - I would not like the price being hidden to be a global change)

Thank you,

DW

0 Likes
NerdCurator
Shopify Partner
234 47 75

@dwassner For that you need to create a duplicate product template and remove the price from there. You can read about creating alternate product template here: https://shopify.dev/tutorials/customize-theme-create-alternate-templates

If you still need help you can private message me or email me directly. 

Believes in delivering optimizing web solutions | Shopify Partner | Working as a web developer for last 8+ years.
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
Email me: info@nerdcurator.com
0 Likes
dwassner
Tourist
23 0 3

Hello,

I followed the link you sent and have created the necessary template and section. I attempting to create a product template that has no qty selector.

I found that this element is contained in the snippet 'product-form.liquid'

What I am not able to see is the connection point between the section 'product-template.liquid, and the snippet 'product-template.liquid'

I hope this makes sense. thank you

DW

0 Likes