Removing product price from preview

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

Hi,

Ive tried a few different suggestions from other posts regarding this but with no luck and my theme doesnt have some of the code "folders" (sorry total noob at this stuff) that they were talking about.

I dont want my customer to be able to see the price before clicking on the product and viewing all the details and other pictures etc. How do I remove it from being visible on my collections and featured sections of the website. I am using minimal theme. 

Thanks

0 Likes
Explorer
83 0 23

Hi there,

I assume you're asking to have the prices removed on the collection pages themselves. To do that you'll need to go into your "product-grid-item.liquid" file located in your snippets and comment out the section for the price like below:

{% comment %}
{% if featured.title != '' %}
  <p class="grid-link__meta">
    {% capture price %}{{ featured.price | money }}{% endcapture %}
    {% if on_sale %}
    <span class="visually-hidden">{{ 'products.product.regular_price' | t }}</span>
    <s class="grid-link__sale_price">{{ featured.compare_at_price | money }}</s>
    {% endif %}
    {% if featured.price_varies %}
      {{ 'products.general.from_html' | t: price: price }}
    {% else %}
      {% if on_sale %}
        <span class="visually-hidden">{{ 'products.product.sale_price' | t }}</span>
      {% else %}
        <span class="visually-hidden">{{ 'products.product.regular_price' | t }}</span>
      {% endif %}
      {{ price }}
    {% endif %}
  </p>
{% endif %}
{% endcomment %}

1 Like
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

You are a stable genius! :'D worked perfectly thanks so much!

0 Likes