Removing "Buy it Now" button on some of my products

Tourist
9 0 0

Hi guys, I wanted to remove the "Buy it Now" button on some of my products, I already manage to remove the "Add to Cart" button. Now I just wanted to remove the "Buy it Now" button on some of my products only, as some of my products are services and not a physical product. I hope you can help me with this.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
434 83 93

Hello 

You need to create a alternate template for product's in which you don't want to display Buy Now button. 
More you can check here https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/sell-online/online-store/dynamic-checkout

Thanks

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
My Email: guleriathakur43@gmail.com
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
If you are happy and want to donate small Click here (Its my paypal)
1 Like
Tourist
9 0 0

hmm. but I don't want to add it to "But It Now" button on a specific products only. I want it to be removed on some of the products because I will add plenty more items and if I remove the dynamic checkout and only put it to some items it will be a bit trouble some for me. do you have a work around for this?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
434 83 93

I'm not sure you followed previous shared  post or not. Here you can check more, how to do this
https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/sell-online/online-store/dynamic-checkout/add-buttons#add-dynamic...

My Email: guleriathakur43@gmail.com
If you are happy and want to donate small Click here (Its my paypal)
0 Likes
Tourist
9 0 0

Hi Guleria,

I manage to add alternative liquid for not-for-sale. now I'm just struggling on how to remove those items from showing dynamic checkout button.

0 Likes
Tourist
9 0 0

how can I make both add to cart & buy it now button be hidden on certain products?

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
2474 415 522

HI @estephyyy 

If you want to remove add to cart any buy now button from some of product then you no need to deal more just follow this:

1. Add tag (ie. comm_soon) in product on which you don't want to show add to cart and buy now button

2. Open Section->product-template.liquid file and find name='add' and {{ form | payment_button }} and place both in bellow condition

{% assign check_item='false' %}
{% for tag in product.tags %}
     {% if tag  contains 'comm_soon' %}     
            {% assign check_item='true' %} 
     {% endif %}
  {% endfor %}

{% if check_item=='true' %}
     // display your mas for coming soon item
  {% else %}
     //add your existning add to cart and buy now code here so it work as its 
  {% endif%}
Email: jasoliyabrijesh123@gmail.com
Want to get Free review and advice for sale on store ?? just text me here
1 Like
Tourist
9 0 0

seems like i manage to hide the "Add to cart" & "Buy it now" together but I was wondering on how to remove "Add to cart" & "Buy it now" button together as I just tried merging the section liquid of the alternative I created before for the add to cart. can you teach me on how to do both? and as well as how to make the "add to cart" only be disappear..

0 Likes
Tourist
9 0 0

Thanks Jasoliya but I manage to make both disappear already. thanks again!

0 Likes