Removing "shop by" from collections (Supply Theme)

Fernanda
Tourist
15 0 3

Hi,

I'm new to shopify. I hope someone is able to help...

In Supply theme how can I remove the "shop by"  section from my collections? I've searched in the forums but the advise provided is now out dated.

0 Likes
Ted_old
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
22 0 7

Hi, Fernanda!

Sandra here from Shopify. :-) 

No problem at all! So with the most recent version of Supply, you should be able to make these changes as mentioned below:

• Please log into your Shopify account.
  • On the left side of the admin, click "Online Store" and then "Themes".
  • Click the "Customize" button as shown here.
  • On the right side of the screen, where your storefront can be viewed, click into a Collection. You'll notice that the menu on the left will change slightly. 
  • On the left side menu, click "Collection" as shown here.
  • Finally, untick "Enable Sidebar" for the Collection pages "Shop by" filtration to disappear as shown here

Feel free to reach out to our support team anytime as well. We're here 24/7 via chats, emails and phone. Just click 'talk to support’ for some more info!

Happy selling!

Sandra 

Fernanda
Tourist
15 0 3

Hi Sandra,

Thank you for getting back to me.

I downloaded Supply theme today but it doesn't have the "Enable Sidebar" option under collection. :(

I have 2 options Show saved amount & Show compare at price but no "Enable Sidebar" ...

I have version 2.4.3 I'm not sure if that's the latest version?

Fernanda

0 Likes
Fernanda
Tourist
15 0 3

good news Sandra.

I've finally found it. And it work - Thank you!!!

0 Likes
Ted_old
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
22 0 7

Hi, Fernanda!

That's great to hear and thanks for letting me know! As mentioned before, if there's anything else we can help you with, you can reach out to us through our Forum Community, live chat or phone support anytime. We're here 24/7 and happy to help.  

Sandra

original4u
1 0 0

Thank You

0 Likes
adarlingknits
1 0 0

hi I can’t find where to take off the tags on the supply theme side bar 

0 Likes