Removing reviews sign when there are no ratings

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

Could someone please help with how I can remove the "no reviews" icon that appears when there are no product ratings for a particular product. I've been searching a lot and this was discussed in the past but the solutions provided historically on the forums don't seem to be working. Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
84 16 20

Hello @tsr727 

Please share your store link so i can check and help you to hide no review.

Best Regards
Parth Bhut

............................................................................................................................

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: parth.bhut143@outlook.com [This is my PAYPAL too:) ]

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
641 39 84

Hi, @tsr727 !

Katy here from Shopify. I hope all is well with you and welcome to our Community here. 

I am just wondering if you managed to get this resolved? Without a link to your store, it is a little difficult to determine. To hide this, one option which may work involves targeting the relevant class within your theme, and then hide this using a display: none; property within your CSS file.

Good work searching through the forums already. Though the steps to remove this can indeed vary depending on - the theme that you are using, the app which you are using for your product reviews, and where you would like to hide this (e.g. your product page or home page).

For example with the Shopify Reviews app, we would be looking for classes which begin with .spr 

If you could reply with some more information that would be great.

Cheers,

Katy

Katy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes