Removing space on product page (Broadcast theme)

Highlighted
Tourist
14 0 0

Hi Everyone! 

There seems to be a large negative space next to my product description on my product page (I am using the broadcast theme). I've attached a photo here of how it looks. If anyone knows how I can remove this unnecessary white space and would like to share, it would be much appreciated. 

My store url is www.shoplonna.com.

The store password is 123456

Thanks in advance! 

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
96 17 12

@jpang00 - Add this to the bottom of your "product.liquid" file:

<style>
@media only screen and (min-width: 990px) {
.form__width {
    max-width: 100%;
    margin: 0 auto;
}
}
</style>

That will remove the extra margin without the text hitting the image.

1 Like
Tourist
14 0 0

Hi @__cascadia ! Thanks for your help, but it doesn't seem to be working. Is there a way to center the image and description? 

Thank you :) 

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
96 17 12

@jpang00 - I'm a bit confused as to the request.  You had mentioned removing the white space on the left of the product description.  The method listed prior removes the additional spacing that was applied.  You are now asking for how to center the image and text i'm assuming so they stack like your mobile view?  Again, a bit confused but more than happy to help!

1 Like
Tourist
14 0 0

@__cascadia Sorry for being unclear and thanks for being so patient! It currently looks like the top picture here, but i'd like it to look like the bottom where everything in on the centre of the page. I tried inputting the code you suggested, but it didn't affect any of the format of the page. It'd be great if you could let me know what to do :) 

Screen Shot 2019-10-08 at 12.57.13 PM.png

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
96 17 12

@jpang00 - Gotcha!  Add this to the bottom of your theme.scss asset:

.grid .product__page {
display:flex;
justify-content: center;
}
@media only screen and (max-width: 749px) {
.grid .product__page {
display:block;
}
}
0 Likes
Shopify Expert
96 17 12

@jpang00 - If that worked, feel free to mark this as solved so it helps the next person with the same issue :)

0 Likes