Removing the slideshow buttons in Venture theme

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi there,

I am using the Venture theme and would like to remove the slideshow buttons, as well as their backgrounds (see attached image). I would like to remove the forward/back arrow, pause/play, and slideshow number button so there are no controls.

Appreciate any help :) 

Screen Shot 2019-08-12 at 9.35.59 AM.png

0 Likes
Highlighted

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
2 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thank you!! Is there any way to do this while keeping the text section?

Appreciate your help and the quick reply!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello! I am very bad at code and tried typing that in at the beginning of the section in the asset category. How can I remove the buttons? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
13 0 0

Yes! Thank you !!

That worked for me in my Venture theme. By the way, for anyone,  I've learned that you can put this stuff in custom html section...so u don't have to keep goin in and out (or risking!) of your .scss.liquid file. May or may not be worth something

I'm doing the following to try and improve slider image issues between mobile and DT. I know there are ways to create different sections for mobile etc etc. But it can get daunting and a be a rabbit hole for the avg joe with a rudimentary level of coding!

<style>

@media only screen and (max-width: 450px) {
#NotificationPromo{display:none;}  <--disables the announcement bar thing-->
.hero-content__controls {
display: none;}
h2.hero-content__title.h1.hero-title-active {

display: none;
}
}
</style>

What else could go there to max-width the sliders and remove white space below just for the mobile view?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

This works perfect for removing the controls, thanks for sharing.

When you click the image slide show it freezes on the image. How can you stop that from happening so it just keeps sliding through the images?

many thanks

0 Likes