Can I hide page titles and alter background colors on Shopify?

KyCarra
Tourist
6 0 2

Hi! Is there a way I can hide the page title of a page so that only the page content shows? 

I was also wondering how to change the background color of an entire page? 

Thanks in advance for your help! 

Preview link for the page I'd like to edit — https://sltlcqjgowy3hosq-34286665866.shopifypreview.com

Replies 5 (5)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12280 2546 3693

@KyCarra 

which page title hide . Please share page url!

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
KyCarra
Tourist
6 0 2

Hi,

I'm only trying to hide the heading/title on the "our story" page.

& I'd like to change the background color of that page only! 

Here is the link to preview the page: https://sltlcqjgowy3hosq-34286665866.shopifypreview.com

Kinjaldavra
Shopify Partner
2302 570 1422

hello @KyCarra   hide the heading/title on the "our story" page.

please Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code then go to assets/theme.css ->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

.template-page .SectionHeader.SectionHeader--center .SectionHeader__Heading.Heading {
      display: none;
  }
 .template-page  {
          background: #f3f0f0;
  }

Kinjaldavra
Shopify Partner
2302 570 1422

hello @KyCarra 

please Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code then go to assets/theme.css ->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

body.prestige--v4.features--heading-normal{
	background: #a7a2a2;
}
#shopify-section-1624499288ebd0e9e2 .Container h3.SectionHeader__SubHeading , #shopify-section-1624499288ebd0e9e2 .Container h2.SectionHeader__Heading{
    display: none;
}

Denishamakwana
Shopify Partner
1408 173 231

in theme.css you can add this code:

body.prestige--v4 {background-color: #dacdcd;}

h1.SectionHeader__Heading { display:none; }

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me. Feel free to contact me on denishabhensdadiya@gmail.com | Shopify Design Changes | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme