Removing website pop up

Aaron_mihell1
Excursionist
22 0 5

Hi. I am currently using a custom theme and wish to remove the pop up that shows when you load the homepage.

I have tried to research this but as I am using a custom theme, I haven't been able to get very far.

the theme also does not allow you to disable it within the theme editor.

If anyone could help, it would be much appreciated.

the link to my site is www.furfree.co.uk

0 Likes

try this?

.jsengo_popup{
    display: none;
}
Visit my Shopify Youtube channel to learn how to code your Shopify store and fix various coding issues on Shopify.(subscribe if you like it :)).
Glad to help out and wish your Shopify store great success.
0 Likes
Aaron_mihell1
Excursionist
22 0 5

Hi, thank you for the help.

Where abouts do I place this code?

0 Likes

try put in to the end of theme.scss.liquid?

Visit my Shopify Youtube channel to learn how to code your Shopify store and fix various coding issues on Shopify.(subscribe if you like it :)).
Glad to help out and wish your Shopify store great success.
0 Likes
Aaron_mihell1
Excursionist
22 0 5

I don't have a theme.scss.liquid with the theme I'm using, only a theme.liquid which I tried entering the code into and it didn't do anything.

0 Likes
Ninthony
Shopify Partner
1637 224 615

Look in your assets folder for a "style-main.scss.liquid" file. Put it at the end of that guy.

If my solution helped you, please like and accept as solution!
If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish :D
0 Likes
Aaron_mihell1
Excursionist
22 0 5

Thankfully I managed to find the correct piece of code to remove the pop up although I just noticed when you scroll to the bottom of the website, it seem to still be there as you can see from the picture.

Would you have any idea on how to get rid of this as I have tried multiple things that haven't worked unfortunately?

Thanks for all the help

Screenshot 2021-01-27 at 9.55.25 pm.png

0 Likes