Removing white spaces on the Debut theme - under slideshow and below main product image

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 2

Can anyone tell me which bit of code I need to edit to remove the huge white space under the slideshow element, and under the main picture on each product - you have to scroll down lots to even see there are other product pictures.

Thanks

Alice

www.AliceDrawsTheLine.co.uk

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
9465 1195 3324

This is an accepted solution.

Hello, @AliceDraws 

Welcome to the Shopify community!
and Thanks for your question.

1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code
2. Asset->/theme.scss.liquid->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

.slideshow__text-wrap {
height: auto;
}

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 2

Thank you so much for your quick response - that has sorted the issue with the gap under the slideshow, is it possible to do the same with the product images? it is a bigger issue on mobile than it is on desktop - on mobile there is a big white space under the main image before you see there are other product images to look through. It's there but less of an issue on the desktop. Thanks again, Alice

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello Alice,

Did you find a solution? I copy paste the code but it didn't work for me... It looks terrible on phone device

Can you advice please?

xx

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 2

Hi, I thought it had worked but it hasn't really and I'm tempted to get rid of the slideshow completely. On mobile it's a real issue with the product shots in the listings as there's such a big space before you get to the other images. I'd love to know if you find a solution.

Alice

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

I did something and completely messed up the lay of my store while attempting to eliminate the passing under slideshow. I don't know how to correct it if anyone could help. Ddigshop.com thank you

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
9465 1195 3324

@jeanedbourque 

Thanks for post

can you please share more issue screenshot 

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
Highlighted
Excursionist
14 0 3

I'm having the same issue. There is a large white space between two section on my home page and I want to close up that space. Please let me know how to adjust. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
14 0 3

Here is a screen shot. It probaly wont make sense because there is such a huge gap. My website is www.psalmandsanaa.co

NiaM_0-1603472878636.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
9465 1195 3324

@NiaM 

Thanks for store url.

1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code
2. Asset->/theme.scss.liquid->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

.slideshow__text-wrap {
height: auto;
}

0 Likes