Excursionist
18 0 8

yes thankyou for your help as well!

0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7287 1721 2291

@soopexclusive 

Please remove the old code and add this new code.

.template-collection .collection-grid .product-item__link-wrapper{padding:10px}

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
soopexclusive
Excursionist
18 0 8

sorry that didn't work as well.. 

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7287 1721 2291

@soopexclusive 

Are you sure because the above code is for the collection page padding. Please check the attached screenshot. I tried and it worked and the code

should work for all the collections.

collection-page-padding.jpg

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
soopexclusive
Excursionist
18 0 8

I meant something else im sorry. I can understand the confusion. I made this layout picture for you to understand it better. I don't want padding between the collection pictures on the homepage and on the collection page (you already fixed that for me). I want a padding between the pictures that are shown on the product page, so if you click on one of the products, you land on the product page. There you have pictures that have no whitespace between them, i want a padding of 10px there just like on the example picture i show here. The change has to be on the product page: https://w8zh1283oeio3fj9-9663971428.shopifypreview.com 

soopexclusive_0-1621081806378.png

Natztech
Shopify Partner
1295 355 891

please Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code then go to assets/theme.css ->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

#shopify-section-product-template .product .product__photo.grid__item.medium-up--one-half{
    padding:10px  !important;
}

Want to theme customize contact us E-mail : natztech2312@gmail.com
If helpful then please Like and Accept as Solution

PageFly Advanced Page Builder- My favorite drag and drop page builder - Visit the Shopify app store
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7287 1721 2291

@soopexclusive 

Just for clarification. In the following url.

https://w8zh1283oeio3fj9-9663971428.shopifypreview.com/products/long-sleeve-the-day-after-the-day-be...

For these pictures, you want to add padding?

these-pictures.jpg

If yes then add the following code.

#shopify-section-product-template .product__photo{
padding: 10px;
}

soopexclusive
Excursionist
18 0 8

yes exactly!

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7287 1721 2291

@soopexclusive 

Please add the following code.

#shopify-section-product-template .product__photo{
padding: 10px;
}
soopexclusive
Excursionist
18 0 8

So good, I can't thank you enough! @Natztech . That's it for now, can I ask you some little questions again? You have been a real help

0 Likes