Replace Header Color with Image

FaerieFireDice
3 0 0

Hi there!

I'm having trouble adding a background image for the header and footer of the site.  I have a custom image I would like to use but the option to add an image rather than a color is not available. The theme I'm using is Boost.  

I'm not sure if the floating navigation (home, products, about) is a different part, and you cant have a seamless transition in the image, but I'm really hoping you can.  

If anyone can help me out here with the coding and where to put it, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks in advance,

Megan

0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
14332 1666 5156

@FaerieFireDice 

Welcome to the Shopify community!
and Thanks for your Good question.

Please share your site URL,
So I will check and provide a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
FaerieFireDice
3 0 0

Thank you for helping! The Boost theme has not been published to our site yet, we currently have the Brooklyn theme. We are relaunching our brand and are working on the new site with Boost now. The site is faeriefiredice.com but again, still has the Brooklyn theme so I'm not sure if it will help!

0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
14332 1666 5156

@FaerieFireDice 

yes, please

share your boot theme preview url

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
FaerieFireDice
3 0 0

Oh, I had no idea I could share that! Thank you for helping me, here is the URL!

https://l17d2yzt25f2r3q9-26276266032.shopifypreview.com

0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
14332 1666 5156

@FaerieFireDice 

Thanks for store url.

It can be done by doing some code customization. please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like

0 Likes