Replying to blog comments

11 0 0

Is it possible to reply to blog comments so that someone who has commented will receive a notification that there is a reply?  Someone had asked a question on my blog and it would have been so convenient just to post the answer there, however I wasn't sure if she would be notified.  

Is it possible to add a notification system similar to how there is the option to "Email me when other people contribute to this thread" as seen here in the forums?  Or just a "reply-to" feature?    

Thanks,
Amanda

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
105 4 43

If anyone's stumbling on this in their search results, I wrote a free tutorial on how to do this:

https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Apps/NEW-APP-Blog-Comment-Notifications-free-service-is-fina...

Feel free to message me for help!

Building custom, public-facing Shopify Apps for various niches. Ping me with your app ideas!

My Apps:
* Countries We Ship To Button (Free!) - Show your customers where you ship to with a crisp button + pop-up!

My Tutorials:
* Get Notified When New Comments Are Added To Your Shopify Blog (Free!) - A quick & easy tutorial to set up a free web-service that e-mails you when you get a new comment on your Shopify blog!
0 Likes