Reposition the add to cart button on mobile with Brooklyn

Solved
Rubysminerals
1 0 0

I want to move my add to cart button so that I can be seen as soon as customers open the product pages on my website. At the moment it’s sitting under the product name and price, but that pushes it down on mobile so that users have to scroll to find it. I want it under the image slider for mobile/tablet users 

Is there a way to target mobile/tablet use directly? As I am happy with the positioning on desktop. 

0 Likes
Marty
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
91 18 19

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @Rubysminerals.

Thank you for your message and providing a screenshot for further context into your question, I would be happy to offer some suggestions moving forward.

In order to move the "Add to cart" buttons on the mobile option for your Brooklyn theme, some code would need to be editied. There are a couple options you can look into for this possibility, the first being to reach out to our Themes team if you have applicable design time to see if this is something they can help you out with directly. I would recommend reaching out via our Help Center here and logging into your account to create a support request. Once you have done so, you can reach out to a live support member via live chat, email or callback so they can double-check with our Themes team if this is a customization they can help you out with.

Alternatively, you could always reach out to a local devleoper or hire a Shopify Expert to look into this customization. Please let me know if you have any questions at all, we are always happy to help out. 

I hope this helps you out moving forward, since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who view this topic. Thanks! 

Marty | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes