Resizing Featured Banner Size in Simple Theme

8 0 0

I am trying to resize the featured banner on my homepage - web version.

I have included screenshots of mobile version vs. web version - I am looking for the banner to be more of the same aspect ratio to my collections, like on the mobile version. Currently, it is taking up over an entire browser screen on web - I would like the banner to be able to be viewed in entirety, without scrolling.

I haven't found any settings related to this - I am familiar with coding with instruction

I'm currently customizing the Simple theme - although the Debut theme is currently applied to my store

allureretail.com

banner size on web previewbanner size on web previewweb version - banner size vs collections sizesweb version - banner size vs collections sizesbanner size on mobile previewbanner size on mobile previewmobile version - banner size vs collections sizesmobile version - banner size vs collections sizes

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
706 96 124

Hello, @AR2018 

Thanks for post.
sorry, but site is password protected can you please share here or private message as you like.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes