Resizing banner images help

Highlighted
3 0 0

There are no resizing tools in shopify for the unusual banner sizing, all our photos distort or cut off half the picture.   

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello,

Please share your site url so that I will give you exact solution

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
795 124 396

-No there is no tool to resize your image in shopify.
-you have to manually resize image using photoshop.

-if you want to make minor changes in the size of images, we need to add some css codes.
-please provide link for the page in which you have issue.  so that i can see what i can do for you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Ok thank you for your reply

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Vinnie159,

I have checked your site.

Can you please tell me which photo gets cut off half

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
795 124 396

give the exact page url in which you have problem

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
795 124 396

Give the exact page url in which you have problem

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

We had to remove the photo as it was to distorted I just needed to know what softwares to use in order to fix this 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
795 124 396

you need to enlarge image by adding blur and relative background using Photoshop, otherwise it is not possible to show images in different sizes.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
67 0 0

Shopify banner app offers a multi-dimension customize slider with different play intervals and unlimited images feature. This app contains 8 type of animation that is supportive with your all website themes can be used to store catchy look like Banner Rotator, Banner Slider, Simple Fade Slideshow, and Image Gallery, etc.  Shopify banner is responsive to all mobile devices and laptops.2.png

2af3ed327d77ad914c49365adeff8e27.png

ca4530c5e0b3d96f6492cf41611c53bc.png

0 Likes