Responsive Checkout - Only ship to billing address?

3 0 2

My store only ships to billing addresses. It was possible to hide the shipping address section of the old checkout. Is that possible with the new responsive checkout?

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
7 0 1

Good luck, brother! I'm in the same boat and found that I'm issuing a lot of canceled orders due to this epic "feature" we cannot hide.

Hope all is well!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
58 0 4

I'm having the same problem.  Has anyone found a solution?

I was previously (before "upgrading" to the responsive checkout) given a fix by shopify, but now they say they can't support it.

This opens a floodgate for fraud. I'm baffled why there isnt a fix for this.

Any suggestions??

1 Like
Tourist
9 0 2

0 Likes
Tourist
9 0 2

I messed my post right up damn. Oh well there is a way of displaying a paypal button only to launch in to Express, but for the life of me why does Shopify not have an express responsive version of this checkout that solely relies on taking the address from PayPal. Its not an old checkout method and its the most popular way to checkout in the world. It wasn't broke and now you have just opened up mass customer confusion or, nightmare on fraud street. Pull you finger out and fix it Shopify this is simply a joke if you think we're going to pay thousands in fraud so you can have a fancy repsonsive checkout. We ship only to the UK so why cant we have the postage option and discounts available before launching in to express then back to a responsive confirmation page? Royal Mail delivers to everywhere in the UK, do you understand now?? after years of trying to explain to you.

0 Likes