Responsive Theme - Move Slideshow button

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi, 

I am looking for a code for the Responsive theme that will help to move the CTA button from the center, center of the slider to center, bottom.

I have looked at the 'slideshow.index' and I am not sure where to make my adjustments, or is that is even the correct css template to edit.

Please help! Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello SoniM,
Please share your site url.
So that i can check and let you know the exact solution here.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi - it is not published yet but here is the link; 

https://shop.thebestyou.com/?fts=0

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @SoniM 

I checked your site but I don't see slider on home page please share screenshot which you want to issue fixed on your site.

So that I can check and let you know the exact solution for this.

Thanks!

Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

okay - i was afraid of that.
i have the shared preview link here: https://j1sp2ba2ynf5rnib-38071697452.shopifypreview.com

hope you can see this.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @SoniM 

I have checked your requirement.  As this is theme customisation work. You can hire expert.

If you need any help then please mail us at pallavi@oscprofessionals.com

Thanks....

Whats app
0 Likes