Responsive images terrible quality help

Highlighted
Excursionist
23 0 1

I'm also having issues like this. Mobile images look terrible on Narrative theme. I've followed the image scaling/editing advice on Shopify and it's still not working. Please help.

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
5811 850 1950

Hello, @plimp101 

Welcome to the Shopify community!
Please share your site URL,
So I will check and provide a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
23 0 1

Hey sorry it's been a few days since I looked at this with the holiday. Site is luzlights.com and password is chuck. Website is clearly not finished but you'll be able to see the image quality issues I'm having 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
5811 850 1950

@plimp101 

No worries 

i have check this issue but your image already blurry effect on an image see the image

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0268/8647/1739/files/IMG_1410_143ad4f6-d565-4e9f-adac-b043eeeba424...

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
23 0 1

Yes the picture has a portrait mode effect but overall the quality is dramatically reduced. The photo is grainy.
The hero image is better than others but the pictures further down the page are affected much more. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
5811 850 1950

@plimp101 

I need your store login details. Yes, I know your login details are confidential. For this second option, I have added your store to my Shopify partner account so I will check your code easily and manage what you think about it?

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
23 0 1

Yes by all means. Would you like me to message you the login credentials?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
5811 850 1950

yes as you like otherwise i have added my Shopify partner account  

1 Like