Return to cart Button

Highlighted
Tourist
23 0 1

Hello,

In my shop there is not a return to cart button in checkout page.

Does anyone knows how to set up this?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
840 54 139

Hi, there!

Elle here from Shopify's Social Care team. 

I took a look at your site unicorniia.myshopify.com and I was able to see the return to cart option within the checkout!

If you still can't see it on your end, could you please let me know what browser and device you're using?

Looking forward to hearing from you! :)

Elle | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

I am facing two issues:

1) there is no return to store on checkout page

2) there is no link on logo to return to store

How to fix it??

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 2

Same issue using debut theme in Chrome browser. No return to cart or continue shopping button, just a continue to payment button. When I go into admin it shows the return to cart and it also has the header linking to the home page which is nonexistent when I test in Chrome Incognito browser.

How can I get both things working: a) header or logo to link to home page, and b) a return to cart or return to store button?

www.outdoorelement.com

Thanks,

Joe

Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

I have the same problem also using the Debut theme. I would really appreciate any help on how to get the "return to cart" option available. 

Highlighted
4 0 0

same prob here

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I am using the Debut theme, and the return to cart button does not show consistently.  Oddly, I have seen it show on occasion, but I cannot figure out why it does not show all the time.  Most of the time it is NOT there.  Please help fix!!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 3

We also have this problem.

It seems, that Logged in users don't have any options to return to the shop even after the order is completed. EVEN IF IT'S COMPLETED!

A new, anonymus user can go back, but why can't a returning customer? This makes no sense. No return to shop button, no link on the logo on top. The user is locked in on the thank you page. Only by editing the url or closing the page / tab can they leave this page. Why?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, a quick confirmation related to this query, is it possible to have the 'return to cart' link when using the 'buy button' sales channel only, which is embedded on a separate website/ blog?

0 Likes