Review Section Move - Help

Solved

Good Afternoon,

I was wondering if someone could help me with moving the review section on my product pages. They are currently displaying between the description and secure payment section but i would like them to display under the payment section and sticky cart section (above you may also like)

https://smart-cave.co.uk/collections/ring/products/ring-spotlight-cam-white-battery

I was wondering if you could let me know where abort's to add the code to position this where I would like it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Best Regards 

The Smart Cave

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @callumsherin ,

Thanks for your question,

You may use the Warehouse theme. 

What you need to do is to edit the product-template.liquid file. Please follow these steps to move your Review Section under the Payment & Security Section.

Step 1: Enable the Review Section to display on your product page. I guess you have already known how to do this. 

Step 2: Open product-template.liquid file

• On your Shopify admin page, go to Online Store > Theme > Actions > Edit code
  • In the search bar, enter the file name product-template.liquid to find and open it.

SarahTrans_0-1625034743060.png

SarahTrans_1-1625034743042.png

Step 3: In product-template.liquid file, use Ctrl + F (on Windows) or Command + F (on Mac) to look for the class product-block-list__wrapper

SarahTrans_2-1625034742920.png

Step 4: Below the class product-block-list__wrapper,  you will find code related to the product image, information, description, reviews, and payment sections.

SarahTrans_3-1625034742982.png

SarahTrans_4-1625034743046.png

Step 5: Cut the whole code of class product-block-list__item product-block-list__item--reviews and Paste below the class product-block-list__item product-block-list__item--trust 

SarahTrans_5-1625034743092.png

Step 6: Click Save to save your changes and the result will look like this:

SarahTrans_6-1625034743085.png

Hope this solution will help.

Regarding moving the Review Section under the Sticky Cart Section, can you explain more about what you want? 

It seems that you do care about building customers’ trust for your store. If you are interested, I think you will get some new ideas after seeing more types of social proof that work well.

Happy selling,

Sarah

HappyPoints | Shopify Tasks & Theme Tweaks
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To request a Shopify task, visit happypoints.io