Rounding the corners of the "Add to cart" button of my Venue theme

JonathanDiane
Tourist
24 0 1

Hi everyone, Hope you're well! I wonder if you can help me on this: I'm building my product pages using Shogun after importing my product pages in the app. I wonder how I can round the corner of the add to cart button, it is in the main code of my venue theme, Best and many many thanks, Diane

Replies 14 (14)

shayOwensby
Shopify Expert
169 40 94

@JonathanDiane,

You will go to Online Store > Themes > Actions > Edit Code. Look for the Assets folder > theme.scss.liquid

Scroll to the very bottom and paste this: 

.product-single__add-btn {
  border-radius: 5px; 
}

Please let me know if you have any questions! 

Did I provide you with a working solution? Give me an Approved Solution!

Likes are appreciated as well 🙂
JonathanDiane
Tourist
24 0 1

Thanks a lot, it worked!

How can I do the same for the Paypal box (see attached image) and the main square with a grey border ?

Many thanks!Capture d’écran 2019-09-09 à 10.09.13.png

shayOwensby
Shopify Expert
169 40 94

@JonathanDiane

Please provide me with a url to your store and I can provide you with a solution for these two buttons as well. 

The PayPal button is not featured in the demo of the theme so I will need your store url to see what needs to be done. 

Thanks! 

JonathanDiane
Tourist
24 0 1

Hi

Here is the link of the product page https://allmyketo.com/collections/now-keto/products/keto-energize-myrtille

I would also like to do the same in the page before (collection page)

I send you the password in a private message,
Thanks!

JonathanDiane
Tourist
24 0 1

Yes, but I cannot do the same for the paypal button and the grey square around my 2 payment buttons, 

what do you think?

shayOwensby
Shopify Expert
169 40 94

@JonathanDiane,

This code can be placed at the bottom of your theme.scss.liquid file as before: (This will style the black "Acheter maintenant" button on your product page). 

button.shopify-payment-button__button.shopify-payment-button__button--unbranded {
}

This code will style the collection page buttons. Please note that you will put this in the theme-critical.scss.liquid file: 

.template-collection .c-btn--full {
}

I am not seeing a PayPal button on any of the product pages or collection pages. Are you needing this done on another page? I see that the cart page button already has a border-radius. 

Thanks! 

JonathanDiane
Tourist
24 0 1

Thanks a lot this is super helpful!

Yes I noticed some of our product pages have this button "Acheter maintenant" which is already styled, and other have "Acheter with Paypal", do you know why ?

Besides, can we round the grey square around the add to cart button ?

shayOwensby
Shopify Expert
169 40 94

@JonathanDiane 

Please send a screenshot of the grey square around the cart button so I have a reference. 

Shoot me over a url for a product with each button. It'll help if I can take a look and brainstorm possibilities. First question that comes to mind is if you only see the PayPal button on products above a certain price? 

Thanks! 

JonathanDiane
Tourist
24 0 1

Hi!

Here is a screenshot of the grey square below

About the two different buttons:

1) https://allmyketo.com/collections/energie-focus/products/superfat-cacao-coconut-nut-butter-10-pack is with the Paypal Button

2)The button "Acheter maintenant" disappeared, I don't find it anymore. It was a quick but button to skip cart.
The best for us would have to have :

- The Grey square

- The button Ajouter au panier

- A button "Acheter maintenant" and when the person clicks, it goes to checkout

Capture d’écran 2019-09-11 à 10.22.13.pngThanks!

RICARDOQ
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi,

I am currently setting my shop and was wondering, does anyone know how to make newsletter box rounded using the venture theme ?

Any help would be much appreciated!

PaulNewton
Shopify Partner
6275 574 1324

You'll have have to adjust the px amount , and make it so the input has a border at all times

.site-footer__newsletter-input {
}

Save time & money ,Ask Questions The Smart Way

Confused? Busy? Get the solution you need paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com

Problem Solved? ✔Accept and Like solutions to help future merchants

Answers powered by coffee Buy Paul a Coffee for more answers or donate to eff.org

Fanny27
Shopify Partner
15 0 6

Hi there,

do you any idea how to round the Paypal Button on the Palo Alto theme ?

here is the URL of my website : https://lustreclearskin.myshopify.com/products/lustre-solo-2

Also, is there a way to change text the "Add to Cart" button for "Buy it Now" for example ?

Thank you for your help,

GeorgiosV
Tourist
7 0 2

Hey Shay,

Is there a way to create the same rounded button in Venue for the home page? For example in featured products or a featured collection.

Another similar question: can we apply this rounded button option to the recommended products on the product page?

I used the code mentioned and it works great, I'd just like to have the same aesthetics on all buttons.

Any tip is much appreciated!!

lucasmdp
Visitor
2 0 0

Hello, I can't round the add to cart button in Ella theme, can you help me?